|Never give up on your weight loss goals. Never.|
- Specific: Vague statements like, "I'm gonna exercise more" won't help you reach your goal. An example of a specific goal is, "I'm going to walk for 30 minutes 3 times this week."
- Measurable: Make sure you can measure your goal. If your goal involves drinking more water, a good goal would be, "I'm going to drink 16 oz of water before lunch every day".
- Attainable: If you've never run, trying to train for a marathon in a month probably isn't going to set you up for success!
- Relevant: Make sure your goal is something you actually want to achieve!
- Time-oriented: Set specific time-parameters for all of your goals. A good example is "On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week, I am going to walk for 20 minutes before eating lunch".