|Water for weight loss.|
Water makes up about two-thirds of your body weight. Seems strange, but it's true. Drinking water may also help you lose weight! A recent study on drinking water for weight loss found that people who drank two 8-ounce glasses of water before a meal ate 75 to 90 fewer calories. That is great news because drinking water can and cut 500 calories per day can lead to losing a pound a week!
- Drink water before and after every meal.
- Drink water before and during exercise.
- Fruits and vegetables like celery, tomatoes, oranges, and melons contain a lot of water and are packed with healthy vitamins and minerals!
- Drink sparkling water at holiday parties and social events.
- Carry a refillable water bottle with you – you will have a constant source of water and will be “green” too!